Meet The Doctors
Leonard C. Bentivegna D.M.D.
- Graduated from York Catholic High School.
- Received his Bachelor of Science Degree from Mount Saint Mary’s College in Emmitsburg, Maryland.
- Dr. Bentivegna received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
- After serving in the United States Navy, Dr. Bentivegna accepted a position to teach at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
- He opened his dental practice of General Dentistry in York in 1974.
- He is a Member of the American Dental Association, the Pennsylvania Dental Association, the York County Dental Society, the Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Omicron Kappa Upsilon, a dental Honor Society and has been certificated in providing Botox treatment
- Dr. Bentivegna and his wife Elaine enjoy Ballroom dancing, playing pinochle and traveling. Dr Bentivegna has three children, Dr Jack, Anna and Len and 6 grandchildren.
Jack C. Bentivegna D.M.D.
- Graduated from York Suburban High School.
- Received his Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Dr. Bentivegna received his Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
- He was Recognized by the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine by receiving several merit awards. One from Dentsply International for completing with distinction of Removable Denture Prosthodontics and The American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
Dr. Jack Bentivegna keeps busy with his two sons, Matthew and Michael and his daughter, Jennifer.
David S. Bluestone D.D.S.
- 2004 Syracuse University – Bio-Engineering
- 2008 The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- A Board Certified Member of National, State, and County American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry
- Dr. Bluestone stays current with many continuing education courses, especially in the advancement of cosmetics and implant dentistry. Though interested in all areas of dentistry, he especially enjoys working with his younger patient population and is willing to see children any age who are ready to have their teeth examined.
- Dr. Bluestone enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children. He is an avid sports nut. He also has a great love for music and cooking. Dr. Bluestone is a self admitted beach bum.
William H. Cloyd D.M.D., M.S.
- Received his Bachelor of Science degree from Gannon University.
- Dr. Cloyd received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
- Dr. Cloyd completed his residency in Oral Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine as well.
- Dr. Cloyd is a member of the American Dental Association, Maryland Dental Society, and Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society.
Dr. Cloyd’s wife is Kris, and he has four children, Jacob, TJ., Zachery and Jake.
Manish Lamichane DDS, MMSc
- Bachelor of Science, Honours Actuarial Science, University of Western Ontario
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Toronto
- General Practice Residency, Harvard University
- Masters in Orthodontics, Harvard University
- Board of Directors, Lancaster Cleft Palate Clinic
- Lecturer, Hershey Medical Center
- Lecturer, Harvard School of Dental Medicine
Dr. Lamichane enjoys working, reading, writing, exercising, golf and travel but mostly, spending time with family!
Timothy R. Snyder DMD
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Millersville University
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Dental Honors Society
- Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, Dept. of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Lecturer, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
When I’m not hard at work, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, learning the drums, wakeboarding, and adding to my unnecessarily vast vinyl music collection.
- The entire team strives to attend as many courses and webinars as we can to improve our knowledge and stay current with advances in our field. We lecture both nationally and internationally and hold teaching positions at graduate Orthodontic programs. That knowledge is directly applied to evidence-based patient care at YOS.